Book Nim as a Speaker
Nim Gholkar is an internationally renowned motivational speaker who has spoken on a wide range of topics across Australia, India, Egypt, Dubai and Thailand. Her engaging and humorous presentations and keynotes have inspired audiences all over the world to transform their lives and careers. Nim is particularly known for her actionable strategies that are easy to implement, making her one of the most sought-after speakers in Australia.
“We recently had Nim as our guest speaker at one of our virtual “Women in Project Management” events at PMI Melbourne Chapter to talk about “Women Empowerment- Next Generation Leaders”. She delivered an-hour Keynote which was the far best that we had ever seen. Nim’s energy and enthusiasm during her presentation kept the audience engaged and encouraging them to ask more questions and advise. Not only she was well received by the audience, but recorded session was also asked from members as they heard about this excellent event. She left everyone motivated and energised with her inspiring speech and messages. We really couldn’t have found a speaker that fit our theme any better!”
Engaging, captivating, interactive, humorous are only some of the ways our 90+ attendees described the session Nim delivered to our diverse group of accountants. Nim's presentation was very well structured to suit our multifarious audience who were not just in the room but also attending online. Nim's easy to implement and practical tips will go a long way for our members to help them communicate better, not just professionally but also in the daily walks of life. Thank you, Nim Gholkar!
Nim facilitated an engaging and interactive discussion that was relatable and relevant. Her humorous style and ability to provide a positive reframe to the curveballs life throws us was very uplifting. Thank you Nim, not only for being an exceptional speaker but also an inspirational human.
Nim was extremely easy to work with. I’ve worked with several guest speakers over my 6 year experience as a support worker and I have never worked with an individual like Nim. Nim provided a workshop that allowed the client to feel valued and able to interact with the presenter and other clients to increase their skills. Due to Nim’s inclusive approach during this workshop and keeping the client engaged this assisted with building client confidence. Due Nim’s vast knowledge and friendly approach this workshop left both the clients and myself empowered.
Key Speaking Engagements
- Project Management Institute of Australia (MELBOURNE Chapter)
- Australian Chapter of The Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (SYDNEY chapter)
- Country Women’s Association of Australia, SYDNEY
- Dadar Women Network, MUMBAI
- Community Migrant Resource Centre, SYDNEY
- Flextronics (corporate), CHENNAI
- Nityo Infotech (corporate), MUMBAI, CHENNAI
- Mahratta Chamber of Commerce & Industry, PUNE
- Praj Industries (corporate), PUNE
- South Asian Films, Arts & Literature Festival, SYDNEY
- WOLLONGONGWriters Festival
- NEWCASTLE Writers Festival
- GOA Arts & Literary Festival
- PUNEInternational Literary Festival
- VESIM Literary Festival, MUMBAI
- Virgo Engineering / Emerson Electric (corporate), PUNE
- Elegant Eyebrows (corporate), GOLD COAST
- NCI Leadership Summit, BRISBANE
- International Experts Forum. BANGKOK, DUBAI
- Rotary International, Zonta International, VIEW Clubs (various), SYDNEY, MUMBAI
- Various schools & Colleges, MUMBAI, TUTICORIN, SYDNEY
- Pravin Gandhi Law College, MUMBAI
- Dignity Seniors Association, MUMBAI
- Creative Writing Workshops in MUMBAI (St. Andrews College, Jamnabai Narsee High School, Bombay Scottish School)
- Speaker on ‘Language & Diaspora’ (Aditya Birla School, MUMBAI)
- Author Talks in MUMBAI(Title Waves Bookstore, Kitab Khana Bookstore, The Bombay Gymkhana, Wilson College)
Ms Nim Gholkar was the guest presenter on a Webinar hosted in May 2020 by Cultural Diversity Network Incorporated (CDNI) on the subject of ‘Confidence for Career Success’. It was an interactive session where Nim spoke for almost an hour and fielded many questions. She gave practical tips and advice, notably on how to challenge self imposed boundaries of one’s comfort zone to open up new horizons and thereby new career and lifestyle opportunities. Nim also briefly touched on conflict resolution for a participant and was very impressive in her approach to these situations. Her address was engrossing, inspirational and highly motivational. She communicates clearly using a well paced delivery and a confident relaxed and charming technique. The participants were from diverse cultural backgrounds but Nim managed to communicate effectively with everyone. She is superbly skilled and is readily at ease with any audience.
Enriching, empowering and enlightening is the best way to describe Dadar Women Network's meet and greet with Nim. She was effortless, positive and her every day anecdotes kept everyone hooked on while she delivered some important messages. DWN would like to thank Nim for her talk and definitely a lot of the women have gained momentum post it. All the best for the future.
M.A.D Foundation kickstarted Thursday Talk Series with inaugural talk by International Speaker, Author and Life Coach Nim Gholkar. Nim was at her best, very lucid language, inspiring sharing and simple doable things to be Little Wiser in life so that we become Little Happier. Many of her distinctions were very very powerful... like being brave along with fear, small baby steps but start action. Nim you rocked and put in extraordinary energy in each and every participant present in the room. M.A.D Foundation is looking forward to a long term association with Nim.